2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: More About My Family

Nov 5, 2010

More About My Family

1. Sometimes, I sit alone in my room thinking about everything I have right now. I realize that I haven't own everything in this world, but I have the best of everything with me. And I'm grateful for God has done for us.

2. Don't just listen to the opening part of the story before making any decision, always think about the whole thing.

3. Small problem can turn into a huge one by a stupid's provocation. Beware!

4. Our daughter laughter or smile is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to be a better wife and a better mom everyday.

6. We haven't got a chance to have another baby...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to deal with some unfinished business due to our new home's improvement , tomorrow my plans include nothing but relaxing and Sunday, I want to face the deals I mentioned above!

Have a nice weekend there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film