Spicy Sausages Fried Rice
- Two plates of rice (I usually keep the rice inside the freezer over night to get rid of the moist we usually find in hot rice. Cold rice will taste crispy when used as fried rice. But its your choice :) )
- 2 garlics, finely chopped
- Chicken breasts (as many as you like), thinly sliced
- Sausages (as many as you like), sliced
- 6 onions, thinly sliced, fried
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- Sweet soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Spring Onions and Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Ingredients to blend using a blender:
- 10 onions
- 3 chillis (add more if you want)
- 1 ounce of dried shrimp
- 1cm of ginger
How to cook:
Add butter or cooking oil into medium size fried pan and heat it.
Add chopped garlics and stir for a while
Add all the blended ingredients, stir for about 2 minutes.
Add chicken breasts, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and stir well
Add sliced sausages and scrambled eggs. Stir well altogether.
Add cold rice into the pan, stir well for a few minutes until all the ingredients mixed well and the white rice turn into brown colour.
Add salt and pepper then sprinkled with fried sliced onion.
Sprinkle with finely chopped spring onions and parsleys.
Ready to serve :)