2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: My Friendship Awards

Aug 26, 2009

My Friendship Awards


I got this award from Morika, a cute girl from China. And I would love to share this again to my other friends.
As Usual i will Quote the Rules here :
We, bloggers come from different nationalities all over the world. It is such a wonder that we are united because of blogging. This tag is made to know the nationality you are proud to have. I am enjoining all the bloggers to join this tag. Let us see how long we can make this list.

Here are the rules:
1. Copy this entire post but appropriately acknowledge the tag giver.
2. Link your and your blog's name (that is, put your and your blog's name plus the URL) and add the nationality that you have e. g Filipino, Finnish, American, Canadian, etc.)
3. Tag as many bloggers as you can so we can generate a long list here.
4. If you have multiple blogs, you may copy this tag in all your sites but please include only one blog of yours in each post.
5. Update your masterlist by coming back to My Daily Thoughts And Moods to inform her of your posting so that you will be included in the masterlist here.
7. This tag will not only help us know the bloggers we keep in touch in the blogosphere but will also help build traffic to our sites.

MASTERLIST: (List down your nationality here. The first one has been done for you).
FILIPINO
1. Imelda of My Daily Thoughts and Moods

INDONESIA
1. Ares Shadux's Team 1999
2. Risma Hutabarat of Mommy Mayonnaise

CHINA PRC
1. Morika of Slogged Over Leisure

Now, I am passing this tag to:
Alan
Jenny
Kathy

I also want to tag some of my Indonesian friends here:
Henny
Gavin
Inda
Bang Piter
For those, who named on the list are welcome to grab the award and follow the rules..
=====***=====
=====***=====
First,

Ahaa…I finally get my first award for Mommy Mayonnaise



Thanks to Jenny for giving me this great award after all. And of course I would like to share this again to some other friends. I hope Erin, Lina, Yunie and Eha would love to accept this friendship’s simple gift from me. Please feel free to grab this award anytime you have a chance.

I truly enjoy this cyber-world friendship. Even if we will not have any chance to see each other in the future, I still proudly enough to hug you all for being such a friendly visitor and commentator in my blog. Nice to know you..

The newest award I have is coming from Jenny (thanks, sis)

And I think I'm going to give this award also for my Blog Perempuan Rumahan and Cerita Film.
Weird, huh? Lol

6 comments:

  1. thank u for the awards...I'm glad to have a cyber friend like u..your posts is always very inspiring, so grateful for your presence in blogland..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Risma!
    I am so honored that you would pick me for an award!!!! I wanted you to know that you just made my day!
    Love,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, mommy mayonnaise! how r u? I came back with an award for u..
    Hottest Female Blogger award
    go n grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mommy for this new award..i'll surely grab it soon..take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. ty for posting the tag. please update your masterlist.i have already posted your name in this madterlist. please check it out. thnks friend

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film