2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: New Books! New Books!

Apr 14, 2010

New Books! New Books!

I got two new books from my husband this month. Woohooo… Once again I don’t have to use my own money for books (like I usually do), he bought me these books last night. I was so surprised. I wonder if you’ve ever read them before. If you do, could you give me some short opinions about them?
I’m currently reading the Bad Man by John Connolly right now. I will continue with the Doctors by Erich Segal right after I finished with it. So tell me…

2 comments:

  1. I love books too but I don't have time to read them. The pending book I have is Nicholas Sparks novel " Dear John. I just borrow them.winks! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you're so lucky to have such a sweet man ;) have not tried erich yet...is she a good writer? is she a she or a he BTW? haha...

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film