2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: Answer The Questions

Jun 25, 2010

Answer The Questions

Its Friday and I want to join a Friday meme today, my friends. A Friday meme by Mama M.
I got five questions to answers and here they are..
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Yeah.. I can play guitar and piano. But I love guitar the most since I can play it alone and quietly anytime I like.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
People who drive too slow or two fast. I hate them both. Why don't you drive your car in a normal speed anyway?

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Well, I think I'd rather have a housekeeper, ladies. Thus, I can go to have spa in a real spa center and still have somebody take care of my house when I'm enjoying my spa at that time (lol).

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
Gee.. I've just post one of my old favorite song on my Facebook status yesterday, complete with the video link. Then this question suddenly comes up today. What a surprise! Lol
The tittle is "Kemesraan" by Chrisye. It's an Indonesian song that could take me back to my junior and senior high school time. I think the perfect translation for this "Kemesraan" will be "Togetherness" although you can also interprete this word as "intimacy"

5. What song best represents your life right now?
I have a few songs that precisely represent my life right now. But I think I'm going to choose:
"I FEEL GOOD"
by: James Brown

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you


Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harm


and I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you


Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would
So good, so good, I got you
So good, so good, I got you
So good, so good, I got you
HEY!!

(Hahahaha... I love this song very much. And I really want to feel good all the time also)


Have a great Friday people

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film