2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: My Moving Stuff

Sep 15, 2010

My Moving Stuff

We will move into a different town next month. We have been staying here in Palembang for almost four month now and we will be transferred back into our hometown, Medan, in the next few weeks. I can imagine right now the bustle that I am going to have. The most difficult part is to find storage for my family's belongings. Indeed, certain electronic equipments are usually equipped with boxes/storage already and thank God I always keep those storage just in case I need to re-use it. But I don’t have storage for my other things such as books or kitchen wares. I usually go to some stores to buy used storage for this. Storage suppliers must be a way out for this. I know some stores which offer any kind of storage I need. But I must do some researches first to find out about this stores quality and services. One thing for sure, I am going to need safe and secure self storage with reasonable prices. Low price storage with quality and wide variety of sizes is what I need right now. I hope I will be able to manage this moving stuff well. I can’t wait to be in my hometown again. I really miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film