2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: It's About Name Meme

Oct 26, 2010

It's About Name Meme

Today we are going to talk about names. And what the heck does this have to do with a doughnut? You'll have to wait til the end of this meme to find out.

1. Your Superhero Name (2nd fave color + fave drink): Red tea
It doesn't sound bad. Thank God I don't like Indigo LoL

2. Your Peace Name (Zen + your last peace globe #): Zen 62
Is that right? Well, I'm ~Serendipity~ for sure.

3. Your American Idol Name (fav car and seafood): Honda Shrimp
This makes me giggling LoL

4. If you could pick another name for yourself, what would it be?: Flava
Don't ask me why. It's just popping into my head right now

5. Your Twitter Name (Chirpie + your favorite bird): Chirpie Hummingbird
What's the meaning of Chirpie anyway?

6. Name 1 thing you wish you'd said today that would have made your day go better?:
Wish my hubby were here today :(

7. Find your Royal Name and reveal it to us: Queen Elizabeth The Beautiful
Oh my dear God.. hahahaha... what kind of name is that? LoL

Image Source: bloggedyou.files.wordpress.com

1 comment:

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film