2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: My Daughter's Favorite Tweenies Video

Oct 18, 2010

My Daughter's Favorite Tweenies Video

My 3y daughter is a big fan of Bella from The Tweenies. So I want to share this video with you while watching her singing like a real singer right now LoL
Actually, I like the English version the most, but somehow I can't find any better video like this one. So, please ignore if you can't understand the language. Just enjoy the easy listening music after all. And this song actually tells us about a true friendship. I love this song and I hope you love it too.




1 comment:

  1. HEhehehe so cute even if I don't understand it... Sorry Ris, I took awhile to visit back, I got sick with pink eyes... huhuhuhu..

    Life
    Women
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film