2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: His Thoughts

Jul 28, 2010

His Thoughts

This is another entry for Wednesday Wickedness here, people. Today, we pick Mick Jagger to be the main figure and these are his statements.

1. “A good thing never ends.”
Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
I believe it would be God’s Grace up on me and my family. I always spend some times to look back and review my old steps before look forward to see what I’ve got so far. It amazing to find how God works and turn my life into what I have right now. And I’ll always be grateful for it also

2. “I got nasty habits, I take tea at three.”
Do you have a nasty habit?
First of all, I don’t understand completely why take tea at three becomes a nasty habit for some people. Here we can take tea at whatever time we want and nobody will complain about it. Is this cultural difference stuff? Well, I think my nasty habit will be snoring (lol). My husband told me that I snore a lot in my sleep. It’s a bit embarrassing but I don’t know how to stop it. Can you help me?

3. “I'd rather be dead than to be singing Satisfaction at 45.”
He obviously changed his mind. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow?
When I was very young, I told myself not to ever going to yell at my own kids in the future. This usually happens after my mom yelled at me for something wrong that I did (love you mom.. (lol)). But when I have my own child many years later, I find myself do exactly like my mom did to me. I yelled a lot. Hahaha… Kids are awesome but sometimes can just like shoot you in the head also (lol)

4. “Lose your dreams and lose your mind.” 
Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
I lost some of my young dreams now but I don’t regret it. As I found my life now is good and happy even without those lost dreams. I found other dreams right now concerning my family in the future.

5. “I haven't had time to return to the scene because I never left it.”
As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
Most of my acts and thoughts when I was younger have changed now as time went by. I think people actually change even when they didn’t realize it. Experiences and life’s journey tend to make people wiser and more mature.

6. “Patriotism is something that fades when the war starts.”
How do you react to this quote?
Patriotism doesn’t have to be related with war anyway. Patriotism can also be perceived when you use products made by your own domestic producers or when you receive some kind of appreciation from other countries due to your hard works for your country. And I absolutely  disagree with you for this, Mick.

7. “The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.”
Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person to when you were younger? Do you like it?
No, there isn’t. Most people around me treat me like what I am today even my own parents. They treat me like a partner to discuss with and I like it.

8. “It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you pull yourself back.”
Have you let yourself go in any aspect of your life?
No. I’m aware of myself so far. I’ve never let anything uncontrolled. I know it’s not easy to pull yourself back and lots of people failed of doing so. So, beware of your self.

9. “My mother has always been unhappy with what I do. She would rather I do something nicer, like being a brick layer.”
How do you parents feel about what you do?
My parents like me just fine and I even have the feeling that they also proud of me and what I am right now. Parents will never feel unhappy or bad feeling upon their own children I suppose.

10. “Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.”
How would you categorize your political point of view?
I like everything to be well regulated. A well organized country can only be governed by a well organized authority. The bottom line is I hate anarchy very much! Every issue can be solved peacefully.





1 comment:

  1. I agree...patriotism doesn't have to be tied up in war/kicking the enemy's behind....it is pride in your country and it's people and what it stands for.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film