2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: I love Ellen

Jul 21, 2010

I love Ellen

Here comes my favorite meme of all (lol). It feels so great to find Janera is using one of my favorite figure, Ellen Degeneres. Can’t wait to find out what she’s going to tell us about..

1. "I was coming home from kindergarten--well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves."
How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
Just found out that you started your very first job in a very young age, Ellen. Meanwhile, I got my first job right after I graduated from university. It’s still in our culture that students must focus on their study only and start their first job after finishing the school. For some of us who didn’t manage to continue their study to university, then they will start their first job in a younger age, mostly right after high school graduation :)

2. "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is."
Tell us about your grandparents.
My 2 grannies and 1 grandpa passed away before I was born, I don’t have a chance to know them more. But at least I can still see my grandpa (from my dad side) for 10 years. He gave me my name… yay…

3. "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off."
Do you procrastinate or are you on top of the situations?
Under certain circumstances, I do procrastinate. But I can also be on top of the situation sometimes.

4. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others."
What would others say about you?
Honestly, I've never asked other people about this one. Please don’t laugh at me. But your question has made me wondering about what others would say about me. I will find out as soon as possible. I promise!

5. "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble"
Do you believe in life on other planets?
I’m still a bit unsure about this topic. I clearly realize that most part of this universe is still unexplored by human yet. So there is a huge possibility that we may only have very tiny information about the outer space as well. That's why I believe that there might be other existences outside our world right now. Only we can’t still figure it out yet.

6. "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that."
Do you have a godchild?
Unfortunately, no. We don’t have such a thing called godmother or godfather here. Again it’s the matter of cultural differences I suppose.

7. "I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for: 'Ohhh my God, you're thin.'"
When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Ooo…it was a LOONNG time ago..(lol). I used to be very thin when I was a teenager. I must work hard to gain weight including consuming all unhealthy foods. I was so embarrassed with my thin body. But right after my first daughter born, I can say good bye to my thin body and say hi to my chubby figure (until now) hahaha…

8. "I have the worst memory ever so no matter who comes up to me - they're just, like, 'I can't believe you don't remember me!" I'm like, 'Oh Dad I'm sorry!'"
Who was the last person that you should have recognized but didn't?
I was a bit ashamed when I met an old friend from high school class and I didn’t recognize her. Expressionless. I can’t say a word when she run towards me and say my name. Is there any medicine for this kind of illness? Lol

9. "I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words."
Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
I just wrote about this in my previous article. There you will find out that I don’t work out. Just like Ellen, I have things in my mind that telling me how I need to work out but I just can’t make up my mind yet. Still working on it though (lol)

10. 'We use 10 percent of our brains. Imagine how much we could accomplish if we used the other 60 percent."
Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
Uhm…I don’t think so. I think I’m just using a small part of my intelligence daily. Should work on this one too

Love to read all your statements, Ellen. Keep up the good work and stay funny!! xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I never remember people either. I expect them to look like they did a million years ago for some reason.


    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-donkeys-fly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you s much or visiting my blog. I love meeting new people and new blogs.

    As far as WW, I just have to say that I love Ellen too.
    # 2, My maternal grandpa named me also.
    I've never heard this from anybody else.

    Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is AWFUL when you run into someone you should have known! I enjoyed your responses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ellen and that picture of her is great. The workout question is my answer exactly. LOL I just need motivation or something. i need to work out again.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film