2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: None of Your Business

Jul 22, 2010

None of Your Business

1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner's business?
“When will you have your second child? Your first daughter is big enough to meet a little brother or sister
Oh, please. Mind your own business. My husband and I have our own plan.
2. Who makes you happiest right now?
My daughter, Asha. She’s celebrating her 3rd birthday right now. I’m so happy for her.

3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Nope. And I don’t want to be a spoiled one ever!

4. Do you want to be famous one day?
Nope. I’m a kind of person who respects privacy. I don’t want to thrust my nose into someone else’s privacy just like I don’t want anyone else to interfere in my business.

5. Could you handle being in the military?
Absolutely not!

6. Do you believe in Karma?
Yes, I do. What you give, you get back.

7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
I installed too many application into my Blackberry (lol) Guess what I got! Malfunction!

8. Who knows a secret or two about you?
My hubby knows everything about me.

9. Who is the most experimental person you know?
I am an experimental person myself (lol). Sometimes I got good results but sometimes I got the worse ones.

10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O?
See my answer to number 1 up there. Very annoying person.

11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.
I try not to. If I found a person is being irritating, I always get myself out of there and find something else to do. So that I can refrain from trying to irritate them back (lol)

12. What's crazy to you?
Parents who torture their own children. Absolutely crazy!

13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog?
Every blog I’ve visited is interesting. And the three of you are some of them (lol)

I dedicate this post to Thursday Thunks.

5 comments:

  1. You little one is beautiful and 3 is such a fun age. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 ...yeah that sounds annoying. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people ask about the size of our family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to asha and happy "birthing day" to you ;)

    i'm finally here...truly sorry for the lonnnngggg absence. i actually am starting to visit back some friends just today...it took me awhile to get the ball rolling, posting and all. you know, ADJUSTING still to my new life.

    promise to keep coming back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Asha :)
    Like reading this, Risma...

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film