2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: Robert Pattinson Got Something To Say

Jul 7, 2010

Robert Pattinson Got Something To Say

1. "I don't really see the point in washing your hair. If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it?"
How often do you wash your hair?
The point is that I do care about my hair cleanliness, Robert. I wash my hair once every two days regularly. Maybe it’s not important for you since you have a very short hair. I can’t imagine a woman with long hair like Janera here choose to ignore her hair cleanliness (LOL)

2. "I take way too long to get dressed, like way too long. But only for things like shows or if I have to do public appearances. Like, I’m ridiculous, I’ll keep getting changed and getting changed and then I’ll just put on the same thing I wore the day before."
Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Actually, it’s not about the time for dressing but the time for grooming (wink). I can easily pick any dress in a few minutes but it takes more than half an hour start grooming my face.

3. "My dad's a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don't drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I'm terrible at driving."
Are you a good driver?
To be honest, I just got my driving lesson about 2 months ago. So I can drive but surely not a good driver yet. I still need to increase my skill with this one.

4. "I don't spend any money. The only thing I've really bought is my car, which cost $1,500 and keeps exploding. It would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time my parents are so comfortable where they live; they would probably just feel like it was a burden. I wear the same clothes every day and the only thing I used to splurge on was DVDs."
If you had his money, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
Are you kidding me? If I had his money, I’ll definitely visit every exotic place in this world as far as that money can take me (LOL). I want to visit Budapest, Russia, Netherlands and all those distant countries one by one. So, can I have at least half of your money now, Robert? (LOL)

5. "I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don't know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it's kind of stuck with me."
Who is your favorite actor?
My favorite actor would be Brendan Fraser. I love all his movies and how I love his funny face and funny talks. I thing he’s the most cute actor of all.
6. "Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them - they're like my trademark shoes now!"
Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
Uhm…I don’t think so. I always feel happy and comfortable of my appearance. So, if something accidentally missing I think I will get a panic attack.

7. "I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school."
Do you consider yourself attractive?
In my opinion, everyone is attractive in their on ways. Maybe you can’t be that attractive to every people you meet out there, but you will always be an attractive person for people that close to you, especially your spouse, kids or parents. And I consider myself as an attractive person in this way also.

8. "I definitely want to record an album, direct a film and start my own religion. I definitely wouldn’t have to pay taxes anymore.”
If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
Honestly, I’ve never thought of this before. And I don’t think this is an easy question after all. So, I can’t provide you answer to this for now.

9. "I do bear some similarities in the sense that I’m not good at romance. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women. I give up too easily even if I’m very attracted to someone."
Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?
No, I’m a fighter on this (LOL) My true experience was back in my high school. I was in love (I thought) to a handsome boy in my class room but was afraid to express my feeling. Instead, I use some weird actions to show him my feeling such as stole his test result paper, sit silently in the chair next to him, and hide my face when he was around and some other silly things like that. But I never gave up about my feeling for him until I lost contact with him right after the graduation. Hahaha… (ppsst…don’t tell my husband about this –wink-)

10. " I don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women."
Are you, or have you ever been attracted to shy people?
Definitely yes! The guy that I’m talking about up there is a typical shy guy. I don’t understand why some women considered shy guys as cool and attractive guys. Am I the only one here??
Anyway, my husband is not a shy guy and strangely I demand a guy like this to marry me.. Hhhmmmm



6 comments:

  1. Let's hope Robert sees all our comments and decides to do something about his cleanliness (or lack of).

    Enjoyed your answers....have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy sounds so weird to me.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-often-do-you-wash-your-hair-who-asks-that/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get that "wink" in # 2 Robert, that's meant for you!
    Had me, LOL here.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm…I don’t think so. I always feel happy and comfortable of my appearance. So, if something accidentally missing I think I will get a panic attack.

    Same here lol, I love the way I am..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was as cute post!! I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do celebrities think they don't need to be clean? gross. I like Brendan Frazer too. He is cute and funny

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film