2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: Richie Rich

Jul 26, 2010

Richie Rich

I answer these questions as:
Richie Rich
1. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
My butler and companion Herbert Cadbury; my girlfriend Gloria; and my lovely dog Dollar.

2. What is your favorite song?
I need more friends *cry* so I’ll Be There For You from The Rembrandts will be perfect *grin*

3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, tell us about them.
I actually plan to have one on my shoulder but Gloria made me change my mind. She knows what’s best for me. Believe me! So I made Dollar have the $ tatto instead.

4. When was the last time you cried?
What? Cry? No! No! No! I have everything I need in this world. I’m totally happy and there’s no reason for me to cry.

5. When was the last time you laughed?
I think it would be yesterday. I saw Dollar runaway with Reggie’s shoe on its mouth. Reggie's belonging is never cheap. He will be furious when he finds out that one of his expensive shoes is missing.

6. What is your dream job?
Not sure yet. Maybe I want to have and manage a huge playground for children all over the world. Every kid could join and enter the playground for free anytime they want.

7. Are you sarcastic?
No. I’m a noble person. I don’t want to see people hurt. I’ll be happy to help you if you need anything.

8. What was the last big ticket item that you purchased?
I don’t buy ticket. I have everything on my own. You could use mine for free. Just come in to my house.

9. What's your favorite movie?
I don’t like watching movie. I’d rather go out and play with Gloria and Dollar. I can find so many interesting things out there that just sitting in front of my TV.

10. Use six words to describe yourself.
You’re welcome to use my belongings.

It sounds a bit silly but I love weird meme like this (lol)
Have a great Monday everyone

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

2 comments:

  1. I wish U were RR because I like the point #10, I will use your money, pool, cars, etc ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie rich- what a great idea!!!
    I love the playground job too.

    Thanks for playin MM this week. I'm taking August off. If you have any thought about MM, please let me know.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film