2O9hj-xqNOa3bdaSOyf8axH6Qp0 Mommy Mayonnaise: Saturday Jokes1

Jul 17, 2010

Saturday Jokes1

Look! It’s Saturday again. As usual, I only have a very short time to sit in front of my laptop and write something for my blog here (lol). So, I choose to re-write some funny jokes I found and share them here with you every Saturday. Though I’m not the real creator of these jokes, I still think that they’re worth to share. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend, wherever you are..And this would be the first Sunday Jokes.


The Sea Project for Primary School Students
A number of Primary School students had their own project by visiting the sea. Then they were asked to write or draw everything they had in mind about their trip to the sea. The teachers then collected all the students’ paper and compare them. It’s amazing to know what a 5-8 years old kid could think about. Read few funny things they’ve shared below.
This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles
(Kelly, 6y)

Whales are animals, not fish. If they don’t get air they can drown, like my brother did last summer
(David, 7y)

Oyster’s balls are called pearls
(James, 6y)

A dolphin breaths through and arsehole on top of his head
(Billy, 6y)

My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs
(Millie, 6y)

Some fish are dangerous. Jelly fish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into a charger
(Christopher, 7y)

My mum has fish nets but doesn’t catch any fish
(Laura, 5y)

When you go swimming in the sea, it’s very cold, and it makes my willy small
(Kevin, 6y)

Divers have to be save when they go under the water. Two divers can’t go down alone, so they have to go down on each other
(Becky, 8y)

On holiday my mum went water skiing. She fell of when she was going very fast. She says she won’t do it again because water shot up her fanny
(Julie, 7y)

(LOL) have a nice weekend

Source: funmeme.com

1 comment:

I prefer English comments here.
Be nice and keep on topic, okay ^^
Thanks a lot

Come and visit my other blog:
Female Stuffs
~Serendipity~

 

Mommy Mayonnaise | Serendipity | Mirror On The WallCerita Film